Have you undergone a hysterectomy, and know you need to return to a ‘moving life’ but don’t know where to start from? This is a deep, caring, educational and bespoke to you programme that is respectful to your new health status.
The Recovery programme truly ‘has your back’ and will guide and support you safely in your return to an active life because not moving is NOT an option. This will teach you how to move (and breath) in a way that’s supportive to your new pelvic health status.
This is not just a fitness programme but a holistic foundation to your recovery and future health and has a WHOLE-WOMAN approach
1. On application, you’ll be asked to complete our comprehensive Pre-Screening Questionnaire to decide if this programme is right for you or whether you need clinical attention before. If you’re a great fit…
2. You’ll then meet me to go through a hands-on screening and assessment, which includes tests for your Core function so that we know where you are on your recovery journey and the programme can truly be tailored to your needs.
3. You’ll then be all set to attend the first session where you’ll receive your Client Education Booklet and the items of fitness kit required for the course.
4. You’ll receive your login details for the Recovery Programme Online Platform via email which will allow you to log in and view your homework and further education videos. It also includes a recipe booklet. Throughout the course I will guide you through these nutrition principles to help you find make a big difference to how you support your health via eating ‘just real food’.
5. This programme runs for 6-8 weeks and you will meet with me a minimum of once per week; and another 3-4 times per week you will have some short (10 mins) homework exercises to complete, which is accessible on the online portal, guided by Jenny Burrell, the programme creator.
By signing up for this programme you get: