Holistic Core Restore® 4th Trimester
The 4th Trimester
The aim of the workshop
This workshop aims to redress the balance and provide AN ESSENTIAL ‘in between programme’ full of supportive, nurturing advice for the new mom in this important restorative and deep self-care period. You’ll be safely advised on gentle core re-connection, effective and time-efficient self-care strategies, organising your maternal support system and start building the strong foundation required for your return to formal exercise alongside being advised on vital nutrition for a deep Post Natal recovery.
Topics to be Covered:
By Chiara (Doula) – Walking with the Moon:
- Care of the mum in the post natal period
- Care of the baby
- Recipes and meal ideas for post natal healing
By Francesca (Holistic Core Restore ® Coach) – She Wellbeing:
- Core re-connection
- The importance of pelvic floor exercises and how to do them (it’s not just a squeeze)
- Returning to exercise safely and effectively
- How to identify and heal a diastasis
- Correcting muscle imbalances caused by pregnancy, breastfeeding and holding a baby, that can cause pain and discomfort
Who is this for?
- Are you newly Post Natal and feeling that you need more support in your role as a mother and the practicalities of the early days?
- Are you coming towards the end of your Pregnancy and want to be as prepared as possible in your early Post Natal days?
- Do you need help organizing your Support Systems and the people who can help you so that you have the time and space to truly recover?
- Are you unclear about how to perform the Pelvic Floor exercises that you were told to perform?
- Have you developed aches and pains because of the changes in your postural alignment and need help to get comfortable in your body again?
- Do you want to learn how to make a nurturing ‘Babymoon’ for you and your baby where you deeply focus on both of your deepest needs and connecting?
Next Workshop Date
Friday 21st June 5:30pm